Page 21 of 39 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 389

Thread: Your stuff?

  1. #201
    Inactive Member XNavyDrummer's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2002
    Posts
    871
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nice job Roy! Cool arrangement too!

  2. #202
    Inactive Member FuseU1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 15th, 2002
    Posts
    3,631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, Roy is a fine player from "around here," AWA nice guy...met him, thru this very forum, at the House Of Blues CCEB1ReU late '02...
    ...i too enjoyed that mp3 from the [other] "Royster" [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ February 04, 2004 04:41 PM: Message edited by: FuseU1 ]</font>

  3. #203
    Inactive Member peter c's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,661
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Today, I started work on the
    Intro and A section to this:

    www.thediametrixletter.com/oyeloqueteconvienex.mp3

    Another Palmieri arrangement...

    forums

  4. #204
    Inactive Member XNavyDrummer's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2002
    Posts
    871
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nice job Peter! Great timing and feel!!

  5. #205
    Inactive Member peter c's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,661
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks, Andy.

    On these, I try and tackle them,
    piece by piece. It's the only way
    for me because of all the kicks
    and on here, you can hear me doing
    my best but I go for as many as I
    can, catching the main ones and
    THEN, I focus in on the more subtle
    ones. High energy music, isn't it?

    Latin can be SO wild.

    [img]cool.gif[/img]

  6. #206
    Inactive Member wolfgang.at's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    87
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I use to record my practice sessions from time to time just for listening back and to keep some ideas. Here?s a short example of some linear stuff that I?m practicing at the moment.

    (Sorry for the bad quality. I recorded this with mini disc + stereo mic and just put it together with the sample track. No mixing, sync?ing or whatever)

    Click here

  7. #207
    Inactive Member peter c's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,661
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Drumhead,

    You are smooooooth.

    forums

  8. #208
    Inactive Member royerin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2002
    Posts
    492
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nice playing...

  9. #209
    Inactive Member XNavyDrummer's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2002
    Posts
    871
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Drumhead, very cool goove playing with nice snare chops!

  10. #210
    Inactive Member peter c's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    1,661
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok, guys. This is wrought with 'rough' but
    I got through it, having had a two chances
    to work on it again, today.

    www.thediametrixletter.com/oyeloqueteconviene1.mp3
    www.thediametrixletter.com/oyeloqueteconviene2.mp3

    This is the way the recording is, believe it or
    not, with the very hot levels, across the board,
    except for me. It sounds like my next door
    neighbor's stereo back in NYC. LOL!

    By the way, it's 1991 Eddie and his band. They
    must have had some Rum-n-Cokes before this.

    Sorry about that but listen to this craziness.
    Again, it's rough but my goal was to get through.

    Now, I'll be able to organize it more tomorrow.

    With taped up hands, I tried it again and it
    felt much better (music-wise). Hand-wise, as
    we said back home:

    Mamasita!!!! [img]eek.gif[/img]

    www.thediametrixletter.com/oyeloqueteconviene3.mp3

    You have to remember that I am playing this open
    and my left hand is just getting used to this
    kind of abuse but it's still has a long way to
    go. Ouch!

    [img]cool.gif[/img]

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ February 06, 2004 06:37 PM: Message edited by: peter c ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •